Last update: 27/01/2021
If you have a research question/idea, we invite you to write a pager, using the template. Download the form here.
- Bastianelli et al. - Analysis of survival patterns of the European wildcat in human-dominated landscapes;
- Heither et al. - Functional responses in habitat selection by an opportunistic small predator;
- Alves & Bacon et al. - Comparison of the disease status of the Scottish free-living cat population (including wildcats, wildcat hybrids and domestic cats) with that of European wildcats in other countries and recommendations for a standardised methodology for disease surveillance of the European wildcat (and sympatric hybrids/domestic cats) across the wildcat range;
- Gerngross et al. - IUCN Red List European wildcat Distribution Mapping;
- Ruiz et al. - Effects of different agricultural practices on the home-range size of the European wildcat;
- Lowry et al. - Wildcat dispersion model;
- Anile et al - 2-D model European wildcat.
EUROWILDCAT pagers' status - shared Google sheet with information on the status of the proposed Eurowildcat pagers.
- Bastianelli et al. - What shapes the home range of felids: a Pan-European study;
- Bastianelli et al. - Shall I cross? What drives spatiotemporal patterns of road crossings and vehicle collisions of felids throughout Europe.
- Ossi & Cagnacci et al. - COVID-19 Bio-logging Initiative Outline: Barriers Crossing;
- Bonnot_et al. - COVID-19 Bio-logging Initiative Outline: Activity & Stress.
EUROMAMMALS pagers' status - shared Google sheet with information on the status of the proposed EUROMAMMALS pagers.
- Nogueira et al. - Joint estimation of European wildcat density across Europe;
- Ferry et al. - Spatio-temporal behaviour of wildlife during the COVID-19 lockdown.
EUROCAM pagers' status - shared Google sheet with information on the status of the proposed EUROCAM pagers.