Last update: 10/09/2019
If you have a research question/idea, we invite you to write a pager, using the template. Download the form here.
- Bastianelli et al. - Analysis of survival patterns of the European wildcat in human-dominated landscapes;
- Bastianelli et al. - What shapes the home range of the European wildcat a Pan-European study;
- Heither et al. - Functional responses in habitat selection by an opportunistic small predator;
- Alves & Bacon et al. - Comparison of the disease status of the Scottish free-living cat population (including wildcats, wildcat hybrids and domestic cats) with that of European wildcats in other countries and recommendations for a standardised methodology for disease surveillance of the European wildcat (and sympatric hybrids/domestic cats) across the wildcat range;
- Gerngross et al. - IUCN Red List European wildcat Distribution Mapping;
- Ruiz et al. - Effects of different agricultural practices on the home-range size of the European wildcat.