DOCUMENTS AND CODE - GitHub
The documentation of the EUROWILDCAT database and code used to run specific procedures/analysis can be taken by the Eurodeer GitHub account. Particularly:
- EURODEER user guide A general introduction to the project, a review of the database content and information on how to connect with the database and perform the basic operations like data visualization and download
- EURODEER database dictionary
A description of all the main elements in the database (schemas, tables, views, foreing tables). This information is retrieved automatically from the database where the description of every object is stored (and cna be visualized in all the db interfaces (e.g. pgadmin, qgis, etc).
- EURODEER database functions
A description some of the database functions stored in the eurodeer_db and developed by the project, with an example on how to use them.
DISEASE PROJECT - Disease Project documentation
DIETARY COMPOSITION PROJECT - Dietary composition documentation
CONSERVATION PLAN - How to save the cat (IUCN CatSG)
- II EUROWILDCAT meeting, Neuwied-Engers, Rhineland-Palatinate Germany (28/09/2019)
- I EUROWILDCAT meeting, Neuschönau, Bavarian Forest National Park, Germany (20/11/2018)